Terms & Conditions of Sale & Delivery
- All the products on this website are available for nationwide delivery to the whole of the UK - England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands, The Isle of Man and The Isle of Wight. Please note We DO NOT deliver to the Republic of Ireland (Eire). UK Delivery will be completed within the parameters of the delivery service option purchased by the sender at point of ordering. We do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays. Orders placed for delivery next working day need to be placed by 4.30PM the day before with the exception of Mondays. Orders for delivery on a Monday need to be placed by 4.30PM the preceding Friday. Orders for delivery Tuesday following a Bank Holiday must be placed by 4.30PM the preceding Friday. Changes to delivery addresses are not accepted once an order has been dispatched to our courier. A customer amending a delivery address direct with the courier following dispatch by us must be aware that their change can cause a delay in delivery and that Eden4flowers.co.uk Ltd do not accept such changes for this reason and therefore any arrangement made with the courier or Royal Mail are at the customer risk.
- It is the senders responsibility to ensure that the delivery address and details given for the recipient, including the delivery address are correct and complete, this includes the Postcode which is required to complete the delivery. Eden4flowers.co.uk Ltd does not accept responsibility, liability or costs incurred with a non delivery to a recipient where any part of the required recipient related information is either incomplete or incorrect. NB. It is NOT possible to re-direct a gift once dispatch has taken place. It is the senders responsibility to ensure that the recipient or authorised person will be at the delivery address to receive the delivery and provide a signature to the courier. It is the senders responsibility to check before ordering that the recipient is not away for any reason when the delivery is scheduled to arrive. Eden4flowers.co.uk do not accept responsibility nor offer replacement or refunds where the sender has been in breech of the aforementioned requirements. It is the senders responsiblilty to add a gift message and to 'sign' the card. Eden4flowers.co.uk do not disclose sender details to a recipient other than gift card message, delivery date if applicable and delivery address.
- Delivery of your gift will be attempted by the courier. Deliveries start at 0700 hrs. A signature is required on delivery. Should the courier not be able to obtain a response at the delivery address the gift will be returned to the Local Delivery Office and a Called Today Card left at the delivery address to alert the recipient of the attempted delivery. NB. It is not possible to leave a delivery with a neighbour or on the doorstep. Once a Called Today Card has been left It is the recipients responsibility to make contact same day with the courier on their return. Calling the phone number on the Called Today Card to arrange to collect the item, or alternatively have the courier re-deliver the item by special arrangement locally. A re-delivery will usually be the day following a request. Eden4flowers.co.uk does not accept responsibility or costs incurred for deliveries where the recipient has NOT initiated or has delayed contact with the courier for any reason. As products sent by us are usually of a fresh and perishable nature we do very strongly recommend that senders always advises the recipient to expect a delivery at the time they place their order with us.
Third Party Delivery
- On occasions delivery via a third party is unavoidable. Deliveries to some flats and apartments, hospitals, airports, colleges, universities, workplaces, secure housing and Goverment departments, facilities and buildings a neighbours, a Doorman, Security or nominated person will sign to receive deliveries for a recipient. You should be aware of this when placing an order for delivery. This signature will be accepted by us as proof of delivery. If a delivery has not arrived on time to a flat it is likely that it has been accepted and signed for on the recipients behalf. Please therefore check with neighbours, Doorman or Security.
- In cases where the recipient or delivery address has in place a mail re-direction arrangement with Royal Mail, Your delivery will be routed to this re-direction destination. It is important that the sender understands that this arrangement will override the delivery address given by the sender on their original order. In such cases collection of the delivery from the designated PO Box or alternative delivery address remains the responsibility of the recipient. Eden4flowers.co.uk cannot accept any responsibility or costs incurred for deliveries that are not collected or are delayed by the recipient not collecting their gift from the re-directed address.Eden4flowers.co.uk recommend that senders advise the recipient to expect a delivery if they are aware of such a mail re-direction arrangement to avoid any delay in particular where fresh flowers are to be delivered.
- On rare occasions deliveries can be delayed during transit due to adverse weather conditions. During extended periods of adverse weather senders are advised that the guarantee of specific date delivery is withdrawn. If information is sent to us by our couriers with regard to expected adverse conditions this will be displayed on our website. Where a delay in delivery during transit is due to unexpected adverse weather we would also offer to dispatch a suitable gift such as chocolates to the recipient with a message of apology from ourselves for any unavoidable delay incurred. If a dispatch needs to be cancelled due to adverse weather, we will contact each sender with a range of options which will be accompanied with a suitable form of recompense. Fresh products such as flowers are packed with enough water to endure up to a 48 hour delay year round. If a sender wishes to cancel the delivery that is delayed in transit due to adverse weather conditions they are advised to reject the item at point of delivery. The delayed item would otherwise need to be returned to us for us to complete a refund.
Returns & Refunds
- Returns and refunds are only accepted where good are proved faulty. Any costs involved with return of any item that has been received and signed for are the responsibility of the customer, Where a return of a perishable item has been agreed by us the return of the goods is required in the original packaging and before any refund is actioned by us. Food items must not have been opened. The products we deliver are perishable in nature, flowers, foods, fruits and chocolates which are exempt from the EU Distance Selling Directive 2000
- Due to occasional issues with supply and demand of varieties or components that go to make up our products, we do reserve the right to substitute any component product including containers, baskets, boxes, decorations, accessories, flowers, food, fruit or chocolate product on this website for an alternative of a similar variety, brand or make as necessary from time to time and without prior notice. We will, however always ensure that any substituted component product is of equal or higher value and qulaity. If your requirement is specific please call contact us prior to ordering to establish availability.
Finishing Touch Products
- Finishing Touch gifts are only available to purchase alongside a main gift. They are Not sold separately. Any orders for Finishing Touch gifts without the addition of the required main gift will be cancelled and the customer refunded less any administration fee. Only the Finishing Touch gifts offered on the page following the product detail page are available to purchase with that particular main gift. Mixing of alternative Finishing Touch gifts from other sections or linked to alternative main gifts is not permitted. We do reserve the right to substitute a Finishing Touch product which may not be available at the time your order is dispatched.
Months of Flowers Packages
- Months of Flowers products. Card messages can be varied as required at no additional cost. Any changes need to be emailed to email@example.com 24 hours prior to dispatch quoting your order number and order details. A dispatch can also be put on-hold for holidays if required. If you wish to cancel a Months of Flowers or Months of Roses package part way through the delivery period of the package, for any reason, a charge of £6 for each month remaining of the package will be deducted from any refunded amount.
Our Associates and Affiliates
- Whilst we can ensure information, services, offers, pricing and discounts related to our business is correct and up to date on our websites, We can not be responsible for incorrect information or offers displayed on referring or third party websites. We communicate with our associates and affiliates on changes that may affect them or their users, but do not have any direct control over such content. Please let our customer Care Team know if you feel we should be aware of any examples that you have seen that require our attention.
Discount & Voucher Codes
- Discount & Voucher Codes are issued by Eden4flowers.co.uk from time to time. Such promotional codes are for use within a specific date range. promotional codes must be used at point of purchase, they can not be retrospectively applied for a partial refund of monies paid. Where a promotional code is specific to a particular product the promotional code must be used in conjunction with the purchase of this product. NB all purchases made using one of our promotional codes go through additional verification to eliminate fraud. If a promotional code is identified either through our automated or manual checking process as misused or fraudulently used the customers order will be immediately cancelled and the payment card refunded. This can seriously delay dispatch and delivery of the order. Eden4flowers.co.uk Ltd. in such cases accept no responsibility or liability in any way for delay in delivery. Only one promotional code can be used for each purchase. Promotional codes are not accepted for telephone ordering. Promotional codes can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Refund in part for a non applied code after purchase is not possible.
- Competitions are run by Eden4flowers.co.uk Ltd from time to time as part of our social networking engagement strategies. Entry to competitions is completely free and open to ages 18 years and over. There are no restrictions with regard to where you live in the world, however delivery of any prizes won must be to a UK delivery address. Delivery of such prizes may be on a fixed dispatch date without option to vary. Prizes are usually scheduled for delivery in the month following the closing date. Winners names will be published on our Facebook page on draw day or as soon after as possible. Winners must get in touch by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days to claim their prize, advising their chosen recipients full name, the UK delivery address including Postcode and personal message for the gift card (150 characters maximum). A Winner who resides in the UK can opt to have the prize delivered to themselves if they wish. No cash alternatives or alternative product will be offered. We may require additional information from a claimant to verify their identity, validate the claim or to eliminate fraud. We reserve the right to dismiss any claim where such information is unreasonably refused. Eden4flowers.co.uk Ltd. comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. In completing your purchase you are agreeing and accepting be bound by them.