- General Delivery Information
- Delivery Option
- Senders Responsibilities
- Delivery Day
- Delivery via a Third Party
- Redirection Arrangements
- Adverse Weather
General Delivery Information
- All products from our beautiful bouquets & living plants to our fine food hampers, luxury chocolates and healthy fruit baskets are available nationwide with a range of selectable delivery options, some free, some not. Delivery is available direct to the whole of the UK including England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, The Hebradies, Outer Hebradies Orkney and the Shetland Islands. We do not deliver to Southern Ireland - Eire. UK Delivery is completed by a range of couriers and Royal Mail. Delivery is not available on Sundays or Bank Holidays or between 25 December and 6 January. Ordering Cut Off for next day delivery is 4.30pm. For a Monday delivery please order by 4.30pm the preceeding Friday, as we do not dispatch over weekends or Bank Holidays. Orders for delivery Tuesday following a bank holiday need to be placed by 4.30pm the preceeding Friday. change of a delivery addresses or delivery date are not possible once an order has been dispatched to our courier. NB. A customer amending a delivery address direct with the courier following dispatch by us must be aware that their change can cause a delay in delivery Eden4flowers.co.uk Ltd. do not accept such changes for this reason and therefore any arrangement made with the courier or Royal Mail are at the customer 'risk' and not covered by us under our Terms or Guarantees.
- STANDARD UK DELIVERY: Standard UK Delivery is available FREE with all our products ordered online. Standard UK Delivery is completed between 1 - 5 business days following ordering online. NB: Specific delivery dates NOT accepted. Requesting a future delivery date is NOT accepted. Standard UK Delivery is NOT available when ordering by phone.
- PREMIUM UK DELIVERY: Delivering on your chosen date during the day. Sundays and Bank Holiday days excluded.
- PREMIUM 3PM UK DELIVERY: Delivering on your chosen date before 3PM. Sundays and Bank Holiday days excluded.
- PREMIUM 1PM UK DELIVERY: Delivering on your chosen date before 1PM. Sundays and Bank Holiday days excluded.
- The majority of our gift products are perishable so it is of particular importance that the sender understands the responsibilities of the Sending customer. It is the responsibility of the Sending Customer to ensure that the details including the delivery address are full, correct and complete including the UK Post Code. It is also the senders responsibility to ensure that the either the recipient or an authorised person will be at the delivery address to receive and sign for their gift delivery and that they will not be away, on holiday or similar. A refund or replacement in such cases is not possible.
- On the day of delivery, the delivery of your gift will be attempted by our courier or Royal Mail at the given delivery address. Deliveries start at 0700 hrs with a signature required in most cases. if the courier cannot get a response at the delivery address for any reason your gift will be returned and held at the Local Delivery Office and a Called Today Card left at the delivery address which will be highlight as 'perishable'. It is not possible to leave any delivery with a neighbour or on the doorstep. It is the recipients responsibility to make contact same day with the courier on their return, calling the phone number on the Called Today Card to either arrange to collect or alternatively have the courier re-deliver the gift by special arrangement locally, this will usually be the day following such a request. Eden4flowers.co.uk does not accept responibility or any costs incured for failed attempted deliveries, where the recipient has not initiated or delayed making contact with the courier. This action remains wholely the responsibility of the recipient which forms part of the order contract between the customer and Eden4flowers.co.uk Ltd. We strongly recommend the recipient is advised by yourself to expect a delivery when placing your order with us.
Delivery via a Third Party
- Delivery to flats. In some flats please be aware that neighbours, a Doorman or Security will sign to receive deliveries for a recipient. Sending Customers should be aware of this when placing an order for delivery. If a delivery has not arrived on time to a flat it is likely that it has been accepted and signed for on the recipients behalf. Please therefore check with neighbours, Doorman or Security.
Track an Order
- Order tracking is available to customers when logged in to their My Account Area if the customer order being tracked was delivered using our Premium UK Delivery, Premium 3PM UK Delivery or Premium 1PM UK Delivery options. Tracking is NOT available to customers with our Standard UK Delivery option.
- In cases a recipient or delivery address may have in place a mail re-direction arrangement with Royal Mail. In such cases your delivery will be routed to this re-direction destination as well. It is important that the sender understands that this arrangement will overide the delivery address given by the sender on their original order. In such cases collection of the delivery from the designated PO Box or alternative delivery address remains the responsibility of the recipient. Eden4flowers.co.uk cannot accept any responsibility or costs incured for deliveries that are not collected or are delayed by the recipient not collecting their gift from the re-directed address. Eden4flowers.co.uk recommend that Sending Customers advise the recipient of a delivery if they are aware of such a mail re-direction arrangement to avoid any delay in particular where fresh flowers are to be delivered. Deliveries to Hopsitals, Hotels, Universities, places of work For such orders a third party will usually accept and sign for the delivery on the recipients belhalf at a hospital, airport, college, university, workplace or secure housing with a doorman etc. the signature of any person authorised to accept a delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery. Eden4flowers.co.uk suggests that the sender takes the time to inform any such third party to expect their delivery prior to placing an order to ensure there is no delay in the recipient receiving their gift. NB. occasionally the above establishments have an arrangement where they collect from the local Royal Mail sorting office, in such circumstances Eden4flowers.co.uk deliveries are routed in line with the local arrangement.
- On rare occasions deliveries can be delayed during transit due to adverse weather conditions. Where a delay in delivery during transit is due to weather adverse conditions a refund of delivery monies (where applicable) will be offered to the sender, we would also offer to dispatch of a suitable gift such as chocolates to the recipient with a message of apology from ourselves for the delay incurred. Fresh products such as flowers are packed with enough water to endure up to a 48 hour delay. If a sender wishes to cancel any order that is delayed in transit due to adverse weather conditions they are advised to reject the item at point of delivery. The costs involved with return of any item that has been recieved and signed for are the resposibility of the customer, return of good is required in the original unopened packaging before a refund can made. All goods must be returned before a refund made. During periods of adverse weather senders are advised that guarantee of specific date delivery is withdrawn. If any general information is sent to us by our couriers with regard to expected adverse conditions, we will display such information on our website. If a courier contacts us regarding a specific order we will be in touch with the sender by e-mail in the first instance. In the event of extreme weather conditions where we needed to cancel the dispatch we will contact each sender to offer a) a new delivery on any future date with either an upgraded gift or the original gift to be accompanied by a gift of apology from ourselves. b) Cancellation of the order and a full refund of monies paid.